In this tutorial i'am going to explain how to connect android phone as webcam using usb cable.So lets start.
How to change android camera to webcam for windows computer
- First of all you need to download DroidCam wireless webcam app for your device.You can get it from google play store.
- After that download DroidCam windows client on your computer.This will install webcam drivers and we will use this app to connect your computer with your mobile phone.
- After you have installed Droidcam app on your android device and Droidcam windows client on your pc.Connect your mobile to pc through usb cable.
- Then open Droidcam app on your android and open client app on your pc.Then select usb option on pc client and click on start .
- The client will try to detect your android device and establish a connection.
- If it works, you are done.
Note:Friends You have to Install your android device's driver in your computer.ifit doesn't installed in your computer this trick won't be work properly.So you can use a Driver updater software to install missing driver.i recommend you to use Drivertoolkit Updater Software.for updating driver you have to connect your mobile pc and run the updater software.it will show you misssing driver with your device's name.